Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mmmm Quest Bar Oreos..

Loook at these DELICIOUS PROTEIN OREOS I made using a QUEST BAR!

If you don't know about my love for them you can read my reviews here, here, here, and here :P

Yesss so if you can't tell, I'm simply obsessed with their company.

Got a delicious sample box on my doorstep the other day so I was thinking of allll the different things I could come up with!

And today I made OREOS!




  • Ingredients: 
    • 1 brownie quest bar 
    • 1 tbs coconut flour 
    • 1 tbs vanilla whey protein 
    • 3 tbs water 
  • Method: 
    • preheat oven to 380
    • warm the bar for 10 seconds in the microwave 
    • break evenly into 12 pieces 
    • roll one at a time into a small ball between your palms 
    • put onto parchment paper and roll out (with any can or rolling pin or wine bottle) into a flat circle (use your hands/fingers to perfect the circle) 
    • repeat for total of 12 even flat circles 
    • bake for 2-3 minutes 
    • flip the cookies and lightly spray with cooking spray or coconut oil spray and bake for 2-3 more minutes 
    • once cookies done, let COOL COMPLETELY either in room temperature or refrigerator 
    • mix the remaining filling ingredients in a bowl 
    • plop mixture thin and evenly onto 6 of the cookie circles and use the other 6 to top! 
 VOILA!!

 You get 6 delicious protein filled Oreos!

FOR 1 OREO OUT OF 6:
 -38 cals -1 g fat -4.5 g carbs -3.2 g fiber -4.9 G protein

FOR THE WHOLEEE RECIPE :
-227 cals -6 g fat -26.8 g carbs -19.5 g fiber -29.3 G protein

No comments :

Post a Comment