If you don't know about my love for them you can read my reviews here, here, here, and here :P
Yesss so if you can't tell, I'm simply obsessed with their company.
Got a delicious sample box on my doorstep the other day so I was thinking of allll the different things I could come up with!
And today I made OREOS!
- 1 brownie quest bar
- 1 tbs coconut flour
- 1 tbs vanilla whey protein
- 3 tbs water
- preheat oven to 380
- warm the bar for 10 seconds in the microwave
- break evenly into 12 pieces
- roll one at a time into a small ball between your palms
- put onto parchment paper and roll out (with any can or rolling pin or wine bottle) into a flat circle (use your hands/fingers to perfect the circle)
- repeat for total of 12 even flat circles
- bake for 2-3 minutes
- flip the cookies and lightly spray with cooking spray or coconut oil spray and bake for 2-3 more minutes
- once cookies done, let COOL COMPLETELY either in room temperature or refrigerator
- mix the remaining filling ingredients in a bowl
- plop mixture thin and evenly onto 6 of the cookie circles and use the other 6 to top!
You get 6 delicious protein filled Oreos!
FOR 1 OREO OUT OF 6:
-38 cals -1 g fat -4.5 g carbs -3.2 g fiber -4.9 G protein
FOR THE WHOLEEE RECIPE :
-227 cals -6 g fat -26.8 g carbs -19.5 g fiber -29.3 G protein