Tuesday, July 2, 2013

IIFYM Update

So I've been trying out IIFYM as you know from this post and this post
And here's another update!

I haven't been able to work out, so I just focused on hitting my macros.
And guess what?



I lost 2-3 pounds already! In about 2 weeks. I know it's not the fastest loss or change, but this is without any exercise :] How great is that!

Along with the small victory scale, here are some other victories:
  • binge free
  • healthier relationship with food
  • I ENJOY what I eat
  • no limitations or restrictions
  • doable for LIFE
    • with strict clean eating, it was tough to handle social events, family events, etc. But with IIFYM, I really feel like I'm LIVING. Not locked up in my home all day where I'm comfortable with my kitchen. But I can go out and enjoy a day with people and not obsess over my foods! And it is GLOOOO-RIIII-OUSSSSSS. <3 <3
So if you're struggling with your lifestyle, give it a try! And if it doesn't work, try something else!
Always try to find what's best for YOU and YOUR lifestyle! I posted my thoughts below on my instagram the other day and a lot of you loved it! Any process/system works, it's just the question of which one works best for YOU and YOUR lifestyle goals, and what can you maintain for life?


No comments :

Post a Comment