|Click to enlarge Nutrition Info|
It's not so much what's inside our crackers as what's not inside. At Crunchmaster, we believe in keeping our products down-to-earth and easy to understand. We don’t put in any artificial flavors, preservatives or other icky stuff.
Grammy Crisps - Cinnamon Sugar
Cinnamon toast crunch.
These tasted exactlyyyy like cinnamon toast crunch cereal!
I even tried it with almond milk to see if it tasted similar! It had the same crunch but when in the milk, the flavoring kind of disappears and goes into the milk, so stick with eating it as a snack!
Great sweet cinnamon sugar taste without the guilt!
Cheezy Crisps - Cheddar
Oh WOW these were a lot better than I expected!
Like a mix of Dorito and goldfish flavor.
Very crunchy and crispy like a Dorito, but with the cheddary flavor of goldfish, but a hint of extra flavor like cool ranch...
Confusing right? It just had a great flavoring that could TOTALLY be addicting and bad if I had a box next to me while watching a movie, I don't think I'd be able to stop!
Thank you sooo much CrunchMaster for sending me these delicious goodies to snack on!
Flavor Your Greens
If you dread eating your greens [and trust me, they're not alllll tasty and delicious], here are a few tips to make them TASTY and flavorful!
Healthy doesn't have to mean bland, tasteless, and boring!
- add olive or coconut oil to the pan and stirfry!
- add spicy chili sauce
- add sriracha/hot sauce
- add herbs and seasonings and healthy sauces!
- oregano and basil always give a great Italian taste!
- cayenne adds a kick of spice!
- sesame seeds and Bragg's Liquid Aminos [healthy soy sauce alternative] adds an Asian flavor!
My Top 3 Workout Moves
My 3 favorite workout moves:
- Split Squat
- I love this move because you can REALLYYY feel the burn in those glutes! OHMYGOSHHH the burn. And also burns good in the supporting leg quad also! Definitely add these to your leg days, 3 sets 10-15 reps each leg!
- Great pump for that chest and arms! I feel like pushups work all parts of the body! Your core, arms, chest, legs, EVERYTHING! I love doing pushups in between sets to get that heart rate up!
- Single Arm Dumbbell Rows
- Who doesn't love a good defined back? Especially in a tank or strapless shirt or dress!
- These really work your back good! And I love it because I lift pretty heavy on these, and nothing is cooler than a chick in the gym lifting some heavy weight.