Macros: makes 8 HUGE square servings (or you could do slices!)
1 out of 8: 198 calories, 9.7 g fat, 11.2 g carbs, 15.8 g protein!
- 3-4 graham cracker sheets
- 2 TBS melted coconut oil
- 1 TBS almond milk
- optional: 1 TBS sugarfree syrup (I use Walden Farms zero calorie pancake syrup from Iherb.com - use discount code "VEP693" at checkout!)
- 8 oz light cream cheese
- 12 oz fat free greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites (6 TBS liquid egg whites)
- 2 scoops whey protein
- 1-3 TBS sweetener of your choice
- Preheat oven to 250 F
- Mix the Filling ingredients! Let the cream cheese sit out in room temperature to soften up
- Blend all the liquid/soft ingredients together
- Mix dry ingredients together in a separate bowl
- Then combine the wet and dry ingredients
- Set the cheesecake filling ingredients to the side and start working on the Crust!
- Blend up your graham crackers (the thicker the crust you want, use more crackers!)
- Then mix the blended up graham "flour" with the coconut oil, almond milk and optional syrup.
- Put parchment paper into a baking dish and plop the crust onto the parchment paper and flatten out with your hands. Pour the cheesecake filling onto the crust.
- Optional Topping: I made a cinnamon swirl mix to top my cheesecake! Made out of 1/4 cup of zero calorie syrup + 1 TSP cinnamon mixed together, then swirled on top!
- Bake the cheesecake for 30 minutes at 250 F. Then bake for 45 minutes at 220 F! Let it cool COMPLETELY for a few hours/overnight in the fridge to set! Then cut it up!