Monday, March 16, 2015

High Protein Cheesecake!

This has to be one of my FAVORITE recipes. High protein, pretty low calorie compared to Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes, and SO easy to make!
Macros: makes 8 HUGE square servings (or you could do slices!)
1 out of 8: 198 calories, 9.7 g fat, 11.2 g carbs, 15.8 g protein!


Crust
Cheesecake Filling
  • 8 oz light cream cheese
  • 12 oz fat free greek yogurt
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 egg whites (6 TBS liquid egg whites)
  • 2 scoops whey protein
  • 1-3 TBS sweetener of your choice
Method
  • Preheat oven to 250 F
  • Mix the Filling ingredients! Let the cream cheese sit out in room temperature to soften up
  • Blend all the liquid/soft ingredients together
  • Mix dry ingredients together in a separate bowl
  • Then combine the wet and dry ingredients
  • Set the cheesecake filling ingredients to the side and start working on the Crust!
  • Blend up your graham crackers (the thicker the crust you want, use more crackers!)
  • Then mix the blended up graham "flour" with the coconut oil, almond milk and optional syrup.
  • Put parchment paper into a baking dish and plop the crust onto the parchment paper and flatten out with your hands. Pour the cheesecake filling onto the crust.
  • Optional Topping: I made a cinnamon swirl mix to top my cheesecake! Made out of 1/4 cup of zero calorie syrup + 1 TSP cinnamon mixed together, then swirled on top!
  • Bake the cheesecake for 30 minutes at 250 F. Then bake for 45 minutes at 220 F! Let it cool COMPLETELY for a few hours/overnight in the fridge to set! Then cut it up!

42 comments :

  1. Wow, great recipe! I also love your single-serving treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb recipe feeling hungry..............
    http://freefitnessguru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recipe! I'm excited to try it ! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really a nice article. Your blog is is nice.
    I've got many effective tips from your blog.

    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I sub the egg whites and whey powder for another egg as I don't have those ingredients handy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic articles is post by you in this blog. You give a nice thing. Thank you for such a nice article. Every word of this blog helps me to give detail to me.
    Cook at healthy smoothie ideas foods.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could this be done with strawberry whey protein?

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are suspension training varieties of fitness items available or coming up in the market which can be used for your use. The important point about the work is that it has been ideal enough and suspension trainer in the long term basis allows you to shed extra kilos at ease. There are the design and new range of fitness equipment which are now available in the market. The specialty of the new range of trx training fitness product is that it allows you to be fit and most important go pass all hurdle to ensure body fitness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What size dish do you cook this in?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi guys,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to know more about the Whey Protein Powder NZ I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi fellas,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to read more about that Personal Trainer I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to get across my admiration for your generosity supporting men who actually need help with the theme. Your personal commitment to getting the solution all-around had become particularly insightful and has continually made professionals like me to realize their dreams. The invaluable instruction signifies much to me and somewhat more to my office workers. Thank you; from all of us. sports supplements nz

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice blog..thanks for sharing with us...high protein foods recipes helps to lose your fat.

    ReplyDelete

  14. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice information, the blog is really informative for fitness lovers, looking for fitness trainer? Look no further, at My Home Personal Trainer London, we have male & female personal trainers who will come to you and train you in the comfort of your own home, local park or at a location to suit you.
    Personal trainer London

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice blog, very nice information. Looking for a personal trainer? Look no further, at My Personal Trainer Directory we have male & female mobile personal trainers who are reliable, flexible and highly motivational. All our personal trainers come to you and will train you at a time and place to suit you.
    personal trainer London

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your posts! Thanks for contributing the best blog in an approachable, down to earth way.private jet catering boston

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very helpful advice on this article! good and good toto info for you.boston personal trainers

    ReplyDelete
  19. I recommend you to use TDEE Calculator for weight loss, it will help your to count as per your current health, weight and age, how much calories does you need to take.

    ReplyDelete
  20. this post is very informative.Thanks for sharing with us.
    personal trainer miami

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is very informative and interesting for me. Thank you for such a wonderful article and for sharing. God bless you. We also provide service for Online Fitness Trainer for more info visit our website.

    ReplyDelete