Hope you've all been rocking the monthly fitness plans for #vmfityear2014 so far!
Here's the new FIT&STRONG APRIL month as well as a DELICIOUS RECIPE!
Bonus: Fab Abs Edition
Each monthly fitness plan comes with:
- calendar full of gym workouts
- calendar full of at home workouts
- progress pages
- food log pages
- grocery guide
- bonus edition: Fab Abs
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 4 TBS (56 grams) semi sweet chocolate chips + 1/4 cup melted coconut oil + 1 TBS agave/honey
- 1 TBS cocoa powder
- 1 TBS coconut flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- Optional extra 2 TBS honey (these cake bites are not TOO sweet, so if you want more, I suggest the optional extra honey!)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Grind a bunch of oats to a flour, then measure out 1/2 cup of the ground oat flour
- Melt the chocolate chips with the coconut oil and honey in the microwave and mix well, set to the side for 1 minute
- Mix melted chocolate mix together with the eggs slowly, then add in dry ingredients and mix thoroughly
- Pour into a small square pan and bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until a knife comes clean
- You can also bake as cupcakes!