Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Must Read Blogposts For the New Year

It's officially 2014!
Brand new spanking year.
Today is the first day of a 365 page book, make an amazing and inspiring story.



Just wanted to share some wonderful and helpful posts that I've read over the past few months and thought they'd be a great kickstart read to the new year! Enjoy!

And remember, it's not too late to sign up for the #vmfityear2014 January Bounce Back Plan! Read about it here.

New Mentality for the New Year

The Best "Diets" Are the Ones that Are Never Over

20 Tips to Stop Binging

16 Pieces of Advice That Will Change Your Life

My Posts on IIFYM and Stopping the Binge

Old Ways vs The New 

I Choose Happy, Healthy, and Fit 

Why Clean Eating is a Myth

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing these! My goal for this year is to #breakthediet and I love reading these!

    ReplyDelete