Now who wants some Christmas Gluten Free Brownies!
- 1 cup old fashioned oats - measure first, then grind to a flour
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1/2 scoop whey protein powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder (or 1/4 tsp cream of tartar + 1/4 tsp baking soda)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup + 1 TBS canned pumpkin
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- 1/4 cup + 1 TBS melted peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Blend the measured out oats into an oat flour.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Mix the wet ingredients together in a separate bowl
- Then combine the wet and dry ingredients together
- Pour into a greased pan and bake at 350 F for ~30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean!