Layers and ingredients:
- Bean dip layer: 1 - 15 oz can of black beans rinsed well mashed or pureed with 1 ripe avocado. Add salt, paprika, black pepper, some lemon juice, 1/2 packet of taco seasoning, and Salsa drained juice (LAYER 4!) for taste and mixability.
- Guacamole layer: 2 ripe avocados mashed + 1/2 lemon squeezed and some salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 - 8 oz light sour cream mixed with rest of 1/2 packet of taco seasoning
- Salsa layer: Chop up finely: 8 small red tomatoes, 1 onion, 1/2 green pepper, 1/2 large cucumber, 1 jalapeno, and then add 1 cup of sweet corn to the salsa mix. Let sit in a colander to drain any excess liquid (use liquid in bean dip!)
- Lettuce layer - finely chopped/shredded romaine lettuce
- Cheese and garnish: light Mexican 4 cheese or mozzarella and chopped up scallions, cilantro, and more fresh tomatoes!