Hope to make you all feel a little less guilty about your slip ups! <3
And at the end I kinda babble about the lifestyle and binging.
Soooo here's just a short little list of things I'm incorporating into MY own lifestyle to make it comfortable and maintainable!
- workout at least 4x a week
- have a treat when needed, but savor the taste and never have more than you need
- make sure your workout makes up for the treat
- broaden social activities to keep busy
- more family and friends time
- eat clean 80-90% of the time
- NO restricting [no no carbs, no fats, no protein, etc]
- no starvation
- eat when you're hungry, don't when you're not
- make sure to learn "head hunger" from "stomach hunger" - are you just bored or actually hungry?
- tips: drink water - then see if you're hungry
- get yourself busy with an activity
- if you're actually hungry, then eat!
- compliment yourself at least 1x/day and love yourself
- eat nutrient dense food over empty calories
- ex: if you're eating a treat, instead of a pure bar of sugar, eat something with whole nuts in it for some dietary fats and protein
- ENJOY THE LIFESTYLE