Here's a new recipe for ya healthy sweets lovers:
- 1 can rinsed well chick peas/garbanzo beans
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 RIPE banana
- 1 scoop Muscle Gauge Whey Isolate in Chocolate Cookie Crunch (or any whey isolate will do)
- (If you are using another protein powder that is not as sweet, I recommend adding dates or honey/agave to sweeten your recipe)
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/3 cup microwaved almond butter/nut butter of choice
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup Chocolate chips to stir in and top
Preheat your oven to 350 F. Pour your batter into either cupcake tins or a baking dish and bake for 13-18 minutes, or until knife comes out clean.
VOILA, done and done! Just some simple, quick baking!