I don't even know how many different black bean brownie recipes I've made and tried, but this is by farrr my FAVORITE. It's fudgy, melt in your mouth deliciousness.
To store, keep in tupperware and fridge.
If you want to eat it, pop them in the microwave for 5-8 seconds! <3 <3
Black Bean Brownie:
- 1 flax egg = 1 TBS flax meal + water mixed together and put in fridge to set.
- 1 can rinsed and drained black beans.
- 1 egg room temperature.
- 1/2 cup applesauce.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1/3 cup honey.
- 1/4 tsp salt.
- 1/2 cup cocoa.
- 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Gather brownie ingredients
- Blend rinsed black beans with the egg, apple sauce, vanilla extract. Then mix in the honey and the rest of the ingredients. Mix in chocolate chips and flax egg last.
- peanut butter.
- 2 quest bar cookies & cream.
- Warm 2 Cookies&Cream Quest Bars in microwave for 15 seconds.
- Break apart each bar into 5 pieces (have 10 total!).
- Shape the pieces into 10 flat Circles. Set aside.
PUT IT TOGETHER!
- Spray silicone cups with baking spray.
- First layer brownie base, then plop a dollop of peanut butter on top, then a Quest Bar Cookies and Cream flat round piece, then top with more brownie batter.
- Tip: let the brownie batter go ALL OVER and AROUND the middle layers (so the peanut butter or quest bar should not be seen like they are in my pictures, but the brownie should encompass everything! This makes sure that the layers won't fall apart when you hold them.)
- Should make 10 slutty brownies!.
- Bake at 350 F for 20-25 mins or until toothpick comes clean! Let cool completely before removing from cups.